Читать русскую версию.
The scandalous Paris Hilton, former heiress to the Hilton hotel empire, arrived in Moscow to host the MTV Russia Film Awards with fellow blonds Kseniya Sobchak and Masha Malinovskaya. KP met Hilton several hours before the event in her luxurious hotel room at the Ararat Park Hyatt. We were given explicit instructions before the interview – Hilton would blatantly refuse to answer any questions about Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, her time in prison, drug use, driving under the influence, or her favorite grandfather cutting her out of the will.
And so, our conversation with Hilton began on a rather ordinary note – cinema. But while most Western movie stars are complimentary about Russia's acting school, the Stanislavsky system, Tarkovskiy and Mikhalkov, Hilton sees things a bit differently...
- Paris, you've come to Moscow to host the MTV Russia Film Awards. Some Russian films have been nominated. Are you acquainted with Russian cinematography?
- No! (ed. Paris smiles sweetly. She has to save the situation somehow, although she doesn't look embarrassed in the least.)
- Which Western films do you like?
- "Something About Mary." (ed. You know, the one where Cameron Diaz uses her boyfriend's sperm to gel her hair.)
- Why do you think you were invited to Moscow to host the MTV Russia Film Awards?
- I think because MTV viewers love me, and I love Russia and Moscow. I was really honored to be invited again.
- Will you have time to see the city?
- When I was last here several months ago I went to a fashion show of Kira Platinina's newest collection. But I didn't have time to see anything. This time around we've planned a walk on Red Square and if I have time a party at Most nightclub.
- Your life seems really laid back and carefree. Is that true?
- Everything is wonderful, but at the same time I have no private life. Everyone wants to know where I am and what I'm doing all the time. And it's so tiring. The paparazzi really gets in my way. I'm always in front of cameras.
- And if you had the chance to change your life – would you?
- Maybe... (ed. Paris looks a bit caught up in thought) But things aren't that bad as they are!
- Are you here with your boyfriend Benji?
- No, I'll see him on Saturday in Los Angeles. He's a musician. He has a concert in New York, and we'll meet up afterwards.
When Western male movie stars come to Russia, reporters always ask them about local women. I want to ask what you think about Russian men.
- Oh, Russian women are really beautiful! I have a few Russian girlfriends in New York and they're just so attractive. But I don't want to say anything about Russian men. You know, I have a boyfriend and I only think about him.
- What's your favorite childhood story?
- I watched Disney animated films when I was a child. My favorites are Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. I think I'm more like Snow White. She was always crowded by a lot animals (ed. Is she talking about the 7 dwarfs?). I really love animals. My dog Tinkerbell isn't here with me at the moment because I leave her at home when I'm on tour. I really miss her.
Читать русскую версию.